- Oliver Judson b. 18 Apr 1820 CT Occupation: Shoemaker
- Sources: 1850, 1860, 1870 Federal Census; unproven rec'ds of ggrandson Levis Judson 2004; City Directory Osborn, OH
- Susan Raymond m. 14 Apr 1841 (b. 26 Aug 1822 NY d. 07 Jul 1872 Fairfield Cem. Fairborn OH)
- Sources: 1850, 1860, 1870 Federal Census; unproven records of ggradson Levis Judson 2004; Headstone
- Children: Francis "Frank" Judson, Mary Elizabeth Judson, Lucy Judson (twin), Lewis James Judson (twin), George Judson
- Residences: Barre, Orleans, New York; Osborn, Greene, Ohio; Bath, Greene, Ohio.
- Some researchers say he was born in Danbury, Fairfield, CT. What document/source did they get this from?
- If people have found his birth town why haven't his parents been found? They Judson's of CT are very well researched.
- Is the Oliver Judson who died 8 Apr 1889 and buried in the South Salem Presbyterian Cemetery, Lewisboro, Westchester, New York the same Oliver Judson?
- Buried next to him is Abigail. Some sources say this is Abigail Benedict aka Mrs. Linus Hoyt.
- Where did they marry?
- Is there a Will?
Oliver Judson has been my brick wall for years! Let's brainstorm resources to help break through the wall:
- Search Marriage Records of Osborn, OH after 1872.
- Search for residences of children after 1872. Search Marrige Records of these locations.
- Search Marriage Records of Westchester County, NY
- Search for a Will or Obituary in Westchester County, NY
- Search Birth and Church Records for Danbury, Fairfield, CT
- Identify Judson Families living in Danbury when Oliver was born (1820) search Wills of Head of Household as well as possible male siblings of Oliver.
- Are there any Judson's that migrated west to NY and OH living near Oliver in the 1850, 1860, 1870 Census? Check Wills for these individuals.
What other documents would list parents of Oliver Judson besides Birth, Church, Will, and Obit?